CourseDirector Partner program provides an additional stream of income for Google Apps partner companies as well as independent education IT consultants. We value long-term relationship with our partners, that is why we have two levels of cooperation:
CourseDirector partner - Upon completeing the application process gaining your first school or University as a CourseDIrector Client you become a CourseDirector partner. As a Partner you are entitled to 30% of revenue.
CourseDirector Gold Partner - Upon working with 5 or more schools or Universities you become a CourseDirector Gold partner
Please see a brief list of frequently asked questions below. Gold Partner is entitled to 40% of revenue.
Can I work as a partner/reseller for other LMS/VLE/eLearning solutions?
Of course. We believe that a responsible consultant should always offer the best solution to the institutions they are working with and some of our partners also work with other VLE providers
How does the payments process work?
Payments are made via Google checkout directly on receipt of money from clients. Alternative ways of payment are also possible, but they may include additional fee to cover the cost of transactions.
What are my responsibilities as a partner?
Our partners generally:
- Provide client management - maintaining a relationship with the school or college
- Assist customers in setting up CourseDirector. Set up is very simple and intuitive and will give you a quick online training/overview session. Of course for large and more complex set-ups we will assist you.
- Provide basic first line help/support to your clients. This means the system admins, as students and teachers contact the school admins for help. Of course you can pass any queries/feature requests etc. on to CloudSource Solutions via our help portal.
- Help communicate new CourseDirector features to your clients.
What is the partner application process?
- Fill out the on-line application form
- We will contact you and agree a time for a quick online demo to go over the program. In addition we will discuss your experience and planned growth to see it is a good fit for both of us to work together
- We send you the CourseDirector partner agreement to sign electronically via EchoSign.
- You sell your first school on to CourseDirector. At this point you are now have the status of 'CourseDirector partner' and can use the CourseDirector partner logo on your website and promotional materials. You receive the revenue share as per the agreement. You will provide first line support to the clients (remember that this is only the school admins; teachers and students get support from the school admins. We also have comprehensive FAQ's which deal with most common user problems and if you receive a question twice we will add it to the FAQ's. Any un-resolved issues are passed on to us and we will resolve directly with your client if necessary)
- You sell clients 3-5. Once you have sold school number 5 to CourseDirector you become a 'CourseDirector GOLD partner' and can use the CourseDirector GOLD partner logo on your website and promotional materials. You receive the increased revenue share as per the agreement.
If you have further questions please contact us on email@example.com
at any time.