CourseDirector is used by leading schools, Colleges and companies to extend Google Apps into a Learning Management System.
Reasons to use CourseDirector
- Online courses in 'Google Sites'
- Student coursework submission to 'Google Docs'
- Online exams, tests and quizzes in 'Google Docs'
- Discussion group for each course in 'Google Groups'
- Timetabling in 'Google Calendar'
- Grading, attendance and report cards
- With CourseDirector users only have to log on to Google Apps not an external LMS
- Simple user experience - Teachers/faculty don’t need to learn a new system, they learn Google Apps which they see as a useful skill. Students already use Google products so learning is intuitive
- Simple interface - We focus on keeping users in Google Apps and don’t try to ‘re-invent the wheel’. If Google Apps has a great way to do something we do it in Google Apps.
- Data privacy and security - The only App in the EDU Marketplace to be awarded the TRUSTe privacy certification
- Simple administration